Thursday, November 17, 2011

Kiki loves Bento's!

Missy luu luu is attending "leikkikoulu" or playschool five days a week for four hours. This is a wonderful thing all around. Missy luu luu loves it and she has made lots of friends. Mommy KiKi loves the free time to try and get some home care duties done while I just have one lady to deal with! I get to dress the cutest little thing ever and send her off to enjoy her day with a lovely bento snack!
Here are some of my favorites.. I'll feature them much better from now on.













2 comments:

  1. Hi Keisha! Glad to see you starting to post your bento. Hope to see more in the future! Keep them coming (^.^)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Lia!!!
    I'm such a huge fan of yours! You've inspired me so much, thank you for taking the time to encourage me! I look at your blog everyday and just want to practice, practice practice!

    ReplyDelete