Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Momma & Papa Gingerbread!


Waking up this morning we got a little treat, Snow!!Yay! I need a little of the white stuff to get into the Christmas Spirit...because so far I wasn't feeling it!! Ha. Anyways after our free day because of Itsenäisyyspäivä I feel a little off centered, like it's a Monday,but it's not of course it's "What's for Lunch Wednesday!" And here is my 2nd contribution! (^.^)!
Here's momma and papa gingerbread...except they are wheat bread and cheese. I used ice cream sprinkles for the details, so I hope she doesn't think they taste off (cause back home they'll be a commin!)We'll see. Lunch also has a half of a carved apple, dried fruit, babel cheese and cherry tomatoes which she loves! Happy Wednesday everyone! Love Kiki!!

6 comments:

  1. Aww... such cute gingerbread. I often wonder how kids would react to a "sweet" embellishment on a savory sandwich. You'll have to let us know how it goes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! It went just fine today happy to report empty box for the most part. I still have to learn some restraint in how much I pack, she's eats like a bird.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful lunch! I am not surprised that she ate it all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks FBE!! grea website you have, will definitely join you in following the group!!

    ReplyDelete