Wow it's so easy to get behind these days!! It seems like the rush for the holidays starts right now, and there's a ton of activity right up until New Years! I'm still cranking along with Halloween themed bentos though, I hope to make it right up to the 31st! Here's the lunches from Monday through today!
- Frankie's Boy Monsters...spinach pancakes garnished with nori and cheese.
- A small container of passion fruit yogurt (In love with these tiny reusable containers I bought from Ohayobento.com !!Super tiny and the lid snaps on tight!! Score!!!)
- Grapes and sliced apple with ghost pick.
- Box of milk
- Costumed kids as bunnies...Ham wrap sandwiches with cheese lettuce and mayo.
- Mini pumpkin pie pockets...made with homemade pumpkin butter! Yummy!
Wednesday, October 24 Bento Lunches
I love making arts/ crafts and baking with my girls. Today was or bake day and we made pumpkin butter drop cookies for her snack bento today.
- I made owl like eyes with a carrot nose from the cookies
- Turkey rolls with cherry tomatoes and mozzarella on a long pumpkin pick.
- Cucumbers with dill dipping sauce in the tiny container.
- Boxed milk to drink
Daddy's Lunch for today...
- A scary Krusty the Clown hogie sandwich. Krusty is made from cheese, tortilla, nori and food safe marker over bologna.
- Sides of olives, cherry tomatoes, wasabi almonds and marinated onions.
- Sliced tomato for his sandwich.
That's it for now! Whew!!
Linking these lunches to What's for Lunch Wednesday week 126!