A Pirate Ship:
- Whole wheat tortilla spread with Apple butter. Cheese nori and salami details
- A banana wedge
- Mozzarella cheese balls and two cherry tomato swords!
- Orange juice to drink and a chocolate gold doubloon for a treat!
A Pirate Boy...this little guy is all over bento world, and he's been done a million times...but he's easy right?
- A Pirate sammie of bologna cheese and nori.
- Red Bell Pepper slices
- Banana Yogurt
- Apple juice to drink
- Flower sammie spread with a pineapple pecan cream cheese.
- A big strawberry, blueberries, and carrot sticks. (The tiny bear container holds Tzatziki sauce)
- Orange juice to drink
(Today's snack bento )A Pirate Egg
- A boiled egg "Pirate" Nori and bologna details
- two strips of bacon..yummy, bacon. ^.^
- A big strawberry and blueberries
I've got one more pirate lunch left in me (with a lot of month left..) If any of you ladies have any Pirate theme ideas please share with me!
These lunches have been linked to Bentolunch.net's What's for Lunch Wednesday! Week 95