This was his lunch Tuesday:
Katsbentolove.blogspot.com. It was supper good see the recipe here.
I did make a couple of changes; my frozen crust wasn't gluten free and I added two tablespoons of jarred green pesto! It is a delicious pie that my whole family happily munched on for two days! Delicious hot or cold it's definitely going to be a picnic staple! Along with a big slice of Spinach pie he had:
- Salad greens
- Sliced cucumbers
- Cherry tomatoes
- Grated Parmesan Cheese
- Carrot sticks
- A Babybel Cheese
- Blue Cheese Salad Dressing in the green container.
He had about the same today!
- Lovely Red, Orange, and Yellow Bell Pepper Slices
- A container of delicious pine nuts for snacking or sprinkled on the salad greens
- Caesar Dressing in the container with parsley
This is a lunch from last week.
- Liver pate spread sandwich on Wheat bread
- Deli Pickles
- Cherry tomatoes and red bell pepper slices
- Lays Hot BBQ Chips! A Daddy treasure shipped from America! Thanks Mommy!^.^