- Cherry Yogurt topped with rice crispies
- Simply a banana and half a clementine orange decorated as my favorite odd couple Burt and Ernie. They are stylized with nori, food picks and pre made Wilton eyes!
- Some blueberries are in there as well!
She had spinach pie for lunch, as I had just baked it for dinner. So this next meal was really saved as a bento dinner to be shared with Baby sunshine!
- Roasted Chicken drumettes
- Steamed frozen broccoli
- A cherry tomato
- A Big Strawberry and blueberries
Hope everyone has a wonderful week this week! This bento is linked to Bento Blogs Network's Bento of the week. Birds