I've redone the fabulously gifted Natakiya's of Bento Anarchy lion pancake bento. See her amazing work here. She is so amazing with her ideas and precise layout (which isn't my strong point and I desperately want to practice and improve; so I know who my guru's are! Lol!! In my Lion pancake bento we have:
- A lion pancake made from Finnish carrot pancakes. They're really soft in texture and slightly sweet.
- Green grapes with the March Lion and Lamb picks
- Diced apple in a silicone cup
- beef sausages
- A quail egg decorated with a leaf pick and a carrot flower
In this muffin tin lunch we have:
- A lion made from toast and chicken nuggets
- Steamed broccoli with cute Spring icon picks
- Spring comes salad, with a tomato fairy, carrot flowers,lettuce and blue cheeses salad dressing
- Blueberry soup with cream stirred in.
- Sliced apples and a big strawberry
- Milk to drink